By uploading a file or other content or by making a comment, you represent and warrant to us
that (1) doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights; and (2) you created the file
or other content you are uploading, or otherwise have sufficient intellectual property rights
to upload the material consistent with these terms. With regard to any file or content you upload
to the public portions of our site, you grant NewPic a non-exclusive, royalty- free, perpetual,
irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online
and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of, and/or
distribute any such file or content. To the extent that you delete any such file or content from
the public portions of our site, the license you grant to NewPic pursuant to the preceding sentence
will automatically terminate, but will not be revoked with respect to any file or content NewPic
has already copied and sublicensed or designated for sublicense. Also, of course, anything you
post to a public portion of our site may be used by the public pursuant to the following paragraph
even after you delete it.
By downloading a file or other content from the NewPic site, you agree that you will not use such file or other content except for personal, non-commercial purposes, and you may not claim any rights to such file or other content, except to the extent otherwise specifically provided in writing.
NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify our Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") agent by sending the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.
Use the same procedure for any claimed trademark violations or other infringements. If we receive a DMCA takedown demand for material you posted that we believe constitutes fair use, we will attempt to notify you if we have your contact info; otherwise we are under no obligation to notify you regarding the removal. We reserve the right to refuse to remove any material that in our view constitutes fair use. If we identify you as a “repeat infringer,” we will block or remove your images and terminate any accounts you have with us. (If we notify you of a DMCA removal and you respond with a legitimate counter-notice, that won't count toward being a repeat infringer.) Keep in mind that we reserve the right to remove any content at any time whether or not it infringes or violates any of our policies.